About Bruce J. Zanca
Bruce Zanca is a master communications strategist, message architect and consultant. Mr. Zanca, an expert in public, investor, and media relations, crisis communications, and corporate marketing, specializes in counseling C-Suite and corporate board executives on communications strategy and investor relations issues. He is available for assignment on a project or retained basis.
Over the course of a career spanning more than 30 years, Bruce Zanca has developed a core competency in building award-winning “earned media campaigns” for companies to gain positive exposure in broadcast, print, and social media. He worked as a “C-Suite” communications executive at four publicly traded businesses; assisting three companies to complete initial public offerings and helping to bring one public company private. He served as a White House spokesperson and communications advisor for three presidential administrations. He’s lead teams of PR experts to win numerous awards including four American Business Awards "Stevies" and a Telly award for video production.
- Media pitches to place experts/spokespersons on television, radio, and in print media
- Social media strategy & tactics
- Strategic and crisis communications
- Corporate and business communications
- Media relations and corporate business spokesperson
- Global marketing and business development
- Road show, VC and private equity presentations
- Broadcast production and event management
- Media training: corporate and government
- Mergers, acquisitions, integration, JVs and partnerships
- Executive and dignitary protocol
- Administration and business operations
- Human resources